During this difficult period, managing your businesses payroll has become more challenging.
If your internal team are stretched or as a business owner, you are looking for a more cost-effective solution then TC can help.
Our payroll team can help navigate the COVID-19 furlough legislation as well as providing the following services:
- Calculating SSP;
- Processing furlough claims;
- Implementing HR changes such as reduced hours or reduced salaries;
- Dedicated payroll manager;
- Calculation of tax and national insurance deductions;
- Calculation of Apprenticeship Levy where appropriate and Employment Allowance;
- Calculation of statutory payments, benefits and deductions;
- Completion of routine and COVID-19-specific HMRC forms and enquiries;
- Completion of P45 and P60 forms;
- Real-Time Information (RTI) compliance;
- Tailored reports, to include journals to assist with bookkeeping;
- Secure cloud-based storage facility for payslips;
- Accredited BACS bureau to facilitate payments to employees and HMRC;
- Workplace pension compliance.
Partial furloughs are due to come into effect from 1st August, and they will complicate things further but are also covered by our payroll teams.
Our payroll team also work closely with our HR team to ensure you have access to the latest advice and guidance. If you would like to learn more about how TC can support your business in this area, please contact our Payroll and Accounts team on 0330 088 7111.
TC Group Charity News 2020 – Spring Edition
TC Group has a long-established involvement in the not-for-profit sector, working with many charities (including independent schools). Our specialist charity team is based in the Sussex office.
The full Charity News 2020 Spring Edition is now available to view at the link below.