We are now a year on from the outbreak of the COVID-19 Pandemic, which has had such a huge impact on the charity sector. Income generation has been hit, many charities are seeing an increase in demand for their services (whilst at the same time working in a different way) and trustees are needing to be more engaged than ever.
In these two Zoom webinars, TC Group and H3 Solicitors explore some of the key legal, governance and financial issues that charities will face as we return to some form of normality.
- Mergers and Collaborative Working
- Utilising Restricted Funds
- Charity Objects – are they still fit for purpose?
- Trading Subsidiaries and Financial Support
- Serious Incident Reporting
- Managing Financial Difficulties
- Going Concern – Why, Who and When
- Update on Remote Meetings