We are now a year on from the outbreak of the COVID-19 Pandemic, which has had such a huge impact on the charity sector. Income generation has been hit, many charities are seeing an increase in demand for their services (whilst at the same time working in a different way) and trustees are needing to be more engaged than ever.
As we prepare to begin a period of what we hope is normality what are some of the key legal, governance and financial issues that charities are going to be facing?
Join TC Group and H3 Solicitors for two Zoom webinars where these issues will be discussed in detail.
Thursday 1 April 2021 – 10.45 am – 12.15 pm
- Mergers and Collaborative Working
- Utilising Restricted Funds
- Charity Objects – are they still fit for purpose?
- Trading Subsidiaries and Financial Support
Wednesday 21 April 2021 – 10.45 am – 12.15 pm
- Serious Incident Reporting
- Managing Financial Difficulties
- Going Concern – Why, Who and When
- Update on Remote Meetings
CHARITIES & EDUCATION PARTNER